Given our exciting and progressive growth plans, we are looking for an exceptional Business Development Manager to come and join our global business.
Reporting directly into the Head of Sales GCC, EMEA, and working collaboratively with the Commercial team, and potential partners, you will be accountable for bringing in new business at Fresha.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work in a fast-paced and changing environment, who likes to work autonomously, enjoys a challenge and wants to make an impact.
What you’ll do:
- Consistent achievement of individual KPIs and sales targets
- Generate leads and cold call prospective Partners - must be comfortable with ‘walk ins’ and on the spot pitching with businesses
- Identifying new opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, Partners, products and services
- Meet with prospective Partners face to face or over the phone - give confident sales presentations to demonstrate the value of Fresha, including live software demo’s, to a range of different people and business types
- Understand the needs of Partners - Be able to respond effectively and adapt your pitch to meet these needs
- Negotiate with Partners when necessary using a variety of sales tools
- Effectively engage Partners for the next stage of onboarding and manage partner expectations of the process
- Identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities and collaborate with Partner Success Managers (Account Managers) to create additional value for Partners
- Record all activity (calls, meetings, emails) through the CRM system
- Build a solid pipeline and forecast regularly with accuracy
- Fantastic team of people and company culture
- High potential for growth
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Laptop for business use
At Fresha, creating a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable matters.
We want all Fresha people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals. Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment.
We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the interview process and/or once you join, please let us know so that we can support you.
Fresha is the world's largest and top-rated booking platform for Beauty and Wellness trusted by millions of consumers worldwide.
It is used by 60,000+ businesses and 300,000+ professionals worldwide, who book over 20 million appointments per month. Fresha is headquartered in London, United Kingdom with global offices located in New York City, Vancouver, Sydney, Dublin, Amsterdam, and Warsaw. The company raised $185M in venture capital funding to date from leading institutional investors.
Fresha allows consumers to discover, book and pay for beauty and wellness appointments with local businesses via its marketplace, while beauty and wellness businesses and professionals use an all-in-one platform to manage their entire operations with its intuitive free business software and financial technology solutions.
Our ecosystem gives merchants everything they need to run their business seamlessly by facilitating appointment bookings, point-of-sale, customer records management, marketing automation, loyalty, beauty products inventory and team management.
The consumer marketplace unlocks revenue potential for partner businesses by leveraging the power of online bookings and automated marketing through mobile apps and advanced integrations with major tech brands including Instagram, Facebook and Google.
Pay range unavailableSalary information is not available at the moment.
Skills and experience required:
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 2 years B2B sales experience in a digital sales role - SaaS, online marketplace or payments experience is a major advantage
- Keen interest in the Health & Wellness industry
- Self-motivated, hungry for success with a desire to progress within a fast-paced, success-driven global business
- Proven track record of consistent target achievement in previous roles
- Extremely customer focused with a consultative sales approach
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Good time management and planning skills
- High work ethic
- Fluent Arabic and English